Among Us review
September 29, 2020
InnerSloth, the developer of Among Us, is a small indie developer team which was founded in 2017. The game was released in 2018, but it became really popular in 2020.
In Among Us, a group of people who are stuck in space need to do some tasks around the spaceship. However, there are some imposters among them. You have to do tasks, but you should also pay attention to other people, as there is a chance they are not what they seem.
The graphics of Among Us are very simple. The game is 2D and the art style is cartoony. The atmosphere of the game reminds me of some mid 2000s games.
Information about replayability
The game is pretty addictive. Once you get used to being suspicious about every character and guessing who the imposter is, it's hard to stop.
- The game is not complicated at all and requires no special skills
- The atmosphere of the game is pretty good
- The game is really addictive
- There is a lot of replayability
- The graphics are not bad at all
- It is really easy to learn how to play
- It is a creative game
- The game is not available on mobile devices
- The game has a lot of cheaters
- The game doesn't have voice-chat
- The tasks are not always clear
- It is likely to get bored after playing the same game with the same people
If you like social deduction games and also like space themes, Among Us is a pretty good choice. The game is really fun and addictive, the atmosphere is great and the replayability is high. But it doesn't work on mobile devices, has a lot of cheaters and the tasks are not always clear.