Grand Theft Auto V review
Grand Theft Auto V
Grand Theft Auto V is the latest installment in the series of Grand Theft Auto games. It was developed by Rockstar North and Rockstar Games. It was released on September 17, 2013. Grand Theft Auto V is an action-adventure video game developed by Rockstar North and published by Rockstar Games. It was released on September 17, 2013 for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, and on November 18, 2014 for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Grand Theft Auto V is the first game in the series to feature three playable characters, and the first one since 2008's Grand Theft Auto IV to take place in present day.
Grand Theft Auto V has three playable characters: Michael, Trevor, and Franklin. The players control them in different parts of the game; for example, they can switch between Michael and Trevor at any time. The players can also switch between the three characters in driving and shooting. There are also many side missions which the player can complete. Grand Theft Auto V takes place in Los Santos, San Andreas and is set in present day. The game features three playable protagonists, who are capable of interacting with each other, and switching between them at any time. Grand Theft Auto V also offers a variety of gameplay features, such as heists, a first for the series.
The graphics in Grand Theft Auto V are extraordinary. The game is set in the fictional world of Los Santos, which is based on Los Angeles. The graphics are so good that players can see the wrinkles in the clothing, the sun sparkling off the water, and the leaves on the trees. Los Santos is a vast open world.
Grand Theft Auto V has replayability because of its many side missions. There are also many types of weapons. You can also buy real estate in Los Santos and collect different vehicles.
- Is that the graphics are so realistic
- Is that there are many side missions
- The player can switch between three playable characters at any time
- Is that the player can switch between driving and shooting
- The fifth is that Los Santos is a vast open world
- The player can buy real estate and collect different vehicles
- Is that the player can explore the world
- Is that the player can commit crimes
- Is that the player can get into a lot of trouble with the law
- Is that the game is not easy to learn
- Is difficult to beat
- The game is expensive
Grand Theft Auto V is a good game. It has many advantages and only a few disadvantages.